Terms of Sale
Any transaction with ARS adheres to the following terms of sale.
- No sale is final until funds are fully received by ARS, Inc.
- Items may be placed on hold with "sale pending," provided a non-refundable deposit is received by ARS. Items will be placed on hold for a length of time determined at the time of deposit with the terms specifically stated on the invoice.
- All offers are subject to review and acceptance by our client.
- All equipment is sold as is, where is, with no warranties implied or given. ARS makes no express warranty of any kind and disclaims all implied warranties to include warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further no commitment is made by ARS as to the functionality or condition of any item. The buyer is responsible for the transportation and or storage of the purchased equipment.
- All purchased equipment must be removed from ARS's facilities or its location within 5 working days or be subject to storage fees. ARS accepts no responsibility for damage or loss (be it physical, monetary, or intangible in nature) sustained by any of the parties involved either directly or indirectly as a result of the processing of an order. The buyer assumes all responsibility for the purchased equipment to include any damage and/or loss that may occur after the execution of the sale.
- Additional Terms And Conditions of Sale may be listed on buyer's invoice at the time of sale.
- SHIPPING: Purchased items are packaged and shipped at buyer's expense. ARS may refer buyers to a partner shipping company. However, ARS is not a shipping company, agent or broker of shipping and makes no warranties or guarantees for any services provided by third party vendors referred by ARS. Details and requirements regarding the shipment of purchased assets should be fully evaluated prior to the purchase. Any services provided by ARS should be discussed in advance with the ARS representative handling the transaction and specifically stated on the invoice.
- INVENTORY: Assets are brought into inventory on behalf of our clients (Leasing Companies, Banks, and Bankruptcy Courts). Inventoried assets are assigned a tracking number (ARS#). A Fair Market Value (Asking Price) for the asset is established with the original paper holder (i.e. Lease Company, Bank and Trustee).
- ARS, Inc. will disclose any and all known pertinent facts related to an asset. Our base knowledge on any given account is as follows: Date of purchase, status at time of recovery, and current asking price
The inventory on this website represents a portion of the current inventory available for sale. For product requests please Contact Us or Create an Account on our website to receive instant email notifications of newly received inventory.